The school gate meeting point online
Schoolparents is a secure, parent-only network making it easy for mums and dads with children in childcare, primary and high school to meet and communicate with each other. Building stronger school communities is now simple! Parents create a profile linking themselves to their child's school, making it easy to search for and find to other school families.
Schoolparents offers many benefits, you can:
- Signal your openness to meeting other parents in the school community
- Easily find parents; search by parent or child name, school name, even by year group
- Chat and share online with the security of protecting your child's digital footprint
- Help your children settle into childcare and/or school by fostering friendships made at orientation days and in the playground
- Create and join Groups – great for class parents and sporting teams
- Create and send stylish E-Invitations for birthday parties, school events and more
- Buy and sell pre-loved children and family items within your school and wider community - text books, uniforms, musical instruments and more!
- Follow your school to receive news, updates, messages and alerts from your school in real time.
From school friends to school parents, Kate and Kirsty have a friendship spanning more than 20 years.
They are proud mums of young children and know the benefits of creating friendships with other school parents. When their children started pre-school they were surprised at how difficult it was to create a friendship from a casual conversation at drop off, pick up or the occasional school function.
They felt parents needed a place where they could signal their openness to meeting other parents in the school community, by creating a simple profile. And so the schoolparents journey began.
After all, no one understands the life of a parent quite like another parent, particularly one with children the same age as yours.
If you have any suggestions on how we can make schoolparents even better, we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org